Saturday 11 April 2015

10 Lessons Learned from the Worst Gun I Ever Owned By Melody Lauer @ luckygunner

10 Lessons Learned from the Worst Gun I Ever Owned By Melody Lauer @ luckygunner




The day I turned 21 was one of the most memorable days of my life. Not only for the legal drinks at the local Applebee’s, but for the hour-long trek to a not-so-local gun store to make the most exciting, and ultimately worst, purchase of my life—a Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry chambered in .40S&W.

I took a lot of pride in choosing my first handgun. I believed I’d done my research.

Being new to firearms, I made a list of requirements and handed them to my husband. He came up with several guns that would meet these requirements and off we went, stumbling through a, sadly, anticlimactic purchase.

Keep Reading: http://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/10-lessons-learned-worst-gun-ever-owned/


@Silvercore #Silvercore #CFSC #Firearms #Training #BC #Canada #luckygunner
Sincerely,
Silvercore Firearms Training
7198 Vantage Way Delta, BC V4G 1K7
604-940-7785
www.silvercore.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment