Friday 10 June 2016

The Four (Actually Five) Questions Every Long Range Rifle Instructor Gets Asked Eventually by John Simpson

The Four (Actually Five) Questions Every Long Range Rifle Instructor Gets Asked Eventually by John Simpson






Intro

Snipers are trained to see patterns and since I became a sniper instructor in 1985, I’ve noticed that when it comes to the long-range rifle marksmanship part of the instruction that there are 5 questions I keep getting from students over the years. And this includes both military and police students.

They are:

Does the near or far wind have a greater effect on my bullet?
What effect does the rotation of the Earth have on my bullet?
What effect does spindrift have on my bullet?
What effect does hitting a raindrop have on my shot?
CENSORED
The one for #5 is just so stupid I’d rather not bring it up myself if you don’t mind.

Keep reading: http://mdttac.com/content/the-four-questions-every-long-range-rifle-instructor-gets-asked-eventually


@Silvercore #Silvercore #CFSC #Firearms #Training #BC #Canada #PAL #PAL #Gun #FirearmsSafety #Nanaimo #Victoria #Vancouver #test #practice #exams #P08

Sincerely,

Silvercore Firearms Training
7198 Vantage Way Delta, BC V4G 1K7
604-940-7785

No comments:

Post a Comment