Friday 8 May 2015

Glock Trigger Pull Experiments 27-Apr-15 by ToddG

Glock Trigger Pull Experiments  27-Apr-15 by ToddG






I’m currently breaking in two Glock gen4 19s. One will eventually become my everyday carry pistol. The other will serve as my primary training gun.

Because of the issues with my arm/grip/finger strength, I am making a lot of compromises regarding trigger pull weight that I wouldn’t have in the past. It seemed like the details may be of some interest to folks.

The two guns are -46 and -58 (serial numbers). Both guns had trigger pulls that weighed 7# out of the box as measured with an official NRA Weight Set using the center of the trigger … as you’ll see later, that makes an important difference.


@Silvercore #Silvercore #CFSC #Firearms #Training #BC #Canada #PAL #Range

Sincerely,
Silvercore Firearms Training
7198 Vantage Way Delta, BC V4G 1K7
604-940-7785
www.silvercore.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment