Monday 6 July 2015

Make Every Shot Count: Training with Limited Time & Budget By Mike Branson Jun, 23, 2015 Luckygunner

Make Every Shot Count: Training with Limited Time & Budget By Mike Branson Jun, 23, 2015 Luckygunner




When I ask folks why they don’t shoot more often, their answer is typically along the same lines: practice takes a lot of time and money. “I wish I could afford to shoot more,” they say with a shrug. But when I’m at the range, I often don’t see people using their time and ammo as efficiently as they could. They dump magazine after magazine quickly downrange with little purpose in mind. While I understand the joy of rapid fire as much as anyone, it’s not always the best for building skills that will translate into real-world preparedness. Here are a couple things you might consider to ensure you’re getting the most from your training time while making every round count.

Aim Small, Miss Small

@Silvercore #Silvercore #CFSC #Firearms #Training #BC #Canada #PAL #Gun #Canadian #luckygunner
Sincerely,
Silvercore Firearms Training
7198 Vantage Way Delta, BC V4G 1K7
604-940-7785
www.silvercore.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment