Friday 13 November 2015

MY GLOCK SHOOTS LEFT (?) POSTED ON 10/28/2015 BY TIM LAU

MY GLOCK SHOOTS LEFT (?) POSTED ON 10/28/2015 BY TIM LAU

http://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=15910#more-15910

This latest topic was born from a recent email I received from a couple readers asking about whether or not Glocks shoot left, and if it is something about which he should be concerned. While I would not describe myself as a Glock guru, though it is currently my preferred sidearm for work and play, I have seen a few of them on the range over the years, and have spoken with some knowledgeable individuals. Here is my take on the issue, for whatever it is worth.



Keep reading: http://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=15910#more-15910
Demonstrating the dynamic movement needed to quickly and safely engage a target from the shooting position. 

@Silvercore #Silvercore #CFSC #Firearms #Training #BC #Canada #PAL #PAL #Gun #FirearmsSafety #FirearmsInstructor #HG3 #mindset



Sincerely,

Silvercore Firearms Training

7198 Vantage Way Delta, BC V4G 1K7

604-940-7785


No comments:

Post a Comment