Thursday 26 May 2016

Dispelling Myths of the 12 Gauge Shotgun - Darryl Bolke May, 25, 2016

Dispelling Myths of the 12 Gauge Shotgun - Darryl Bolke May, 25, 2016


One of the defensive firearms that has been a source of a massive amount of myth and misconception is the 12 gauge shotgun. Having used the 12 gauge as my primary long gun for high-risk work as a police officer for almost two decades, I would like to try to shed some light on reality versus myth.

First, I am not just “a cop who used a shotgun”. Those folks are often some of the worse perpetrators of fiction. I used a shotgun many, many times. I used them when most of my co-workers would not. If I had an inkling of high risk, a Remington 870 went with me.







@Silvercore #Silvercore #CFSC #Firearms #Training #BC #Canada #PAL #PAL #Gun #FirearmsSafety #Nanaimo #Victoria #Vancouver #test #practice #exams #Mils #moa

Sincerely,

Silvercore Firearms Training
7198 Vantage Way Delta, BC V4G 1K7
604-940-7785

No comments:

Post a Comment