Thursday 18 February 2016

AR15 GAS SYSTEMS- IS THERE A PRACTICAL DIFFERENCE IN RECOIL MANAGEMENT?

AR15 GAS SYSTEMS- IS THERE A PRACTICAL DIFFERENCE IN RECOIL MANAGEMENT?
POSTED ON 02/16/2016 BY JERRY JONES

http://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=16818#more-16818





You always hear quite a bit about how rifles with mid-length gas systems shoot “softer” than the carbine length brethren.  I bought one of my favorite rifles more because of the basic layout, and I like the dude that came up with the concept of the rifle, Kyle Lamb.  It is a 16 inch Smith and Wesson VTAC 2.  It came factory with a mid-length gas tube.  I changed out the brake for a Surefire brake, and then I just added ammo.  The rifle has always shot like a dream.  Dot travel is minimal.  I can hammer quick splits into discreet targets at will.


Keep reading: http://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=16818#more-16818


@Silvercore #Silvercore #CFSC #Firearms #Training #BC #Canada #PAL #PAL #Gun #FirearmsSafety #Nanaimo #Victoria #Vancouver #Langely #AR15  #GAS  #SYSTEMS

Sincerely,

Silvercore Firearms Training

7198 Vantage Way Delta, BC V4G 1K7


604-940-7785

No comments:

Post a Comment