Monday 1 February 2016

GLOCK GENERATIONS – IS THERE A PRACTICAL DIFFERENCE?

GLOCK GENERATIONS – IS THERE A PRACTICAL DIFFERENCE?
POSTED ON 01/31/2016 BY JERRY JONES

With the advent of the Generation 4 Glock, I sold off most of my Generation 3 stuff.  I like the Gen4 better from several standpoints.  The dual recoil system, the addition of the texture on the grips, and the larger mag release.  I like everything about it.  I’ve lost count at the amount of 9mm and .40 caliber ammunition that I have sent down range since the Gen4 came out.  I convinced myself that the Gen4 shot softer, and that everything about it was better.But is it?




@Silvercore #Silvercore #CFSC #Firearms #Training #BC #Canada #PAL #PAL #Gun #FirearmsSafety #Nanaimo #Victoria #Vancouver #Langely #MSW

Sincerely,

Silvercore Firearms Training

7198 Vantage Way Delta, BC V4G 1K7


604-940-7785

No comments:

Post a Comment