Monday 21 April 2014

2,500 Meter Rifle Shot - Silvercore Firearms Training BC

2,500 Meter Rifle Shot - Silvercore Firearms Training BC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR6n7ztRJfs

Hitting a target more than 2,500 meters away proved to be no sweat for this long-range shooter, even though the bullet had to travel for almost a full five seconds in the air.

LiveLeak user Grizzman uploaded a video showing viewers his set up and successful near-1.5 mile shot with a .338 Lapua Magnum rifle and a metal target.

“A few days ago I took out the 338 Lapua and attempted the 2,500-yard shot,” Grizzman said. “So I placed the target at 2,530 yards or 1.43 miles away, at that distance the bullet flight time is almost 4.5 seconds!”

“I went out early in the morning to beat the mirage, luckly [sic] there was very little wind around 3-4 mph coming from the left, I dialed 2.6 mils Left,” the shooter explained on LiveLeak. “I had to dialed the maximum elevation my scope (Nightforce NXS 5.5-22×56 MIL/MIL) had at 27.4 mils then held over 2.5 mils on the reticle to get me to 29.9 mils.”

C.T. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/04/21/watch-this-incredible-long-range-rifle-shot-from-nearly-1-5-miles-away/

@Silvercore #Silvercore #Firearms #Training #BC #Safety #Rifle #Ammo
Sincerely,
Silvercore Firearms Training
604-940-7785
www.silvercore.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment