Saturday 5 April 2014

Frequently Ask Possession and Acquisition License ,Firearms Training, CFSC, & PAL Questions - Silvercore Firearms Training BC

Frequently Ask Possession and Acquisition License ,Firearms Training, CFSC, & PAL Questions  - Silvercore Firearms Training BC 
Silvercore Firearms Training BC Head Office
Q: I need to get a Firearms Licenses: 

Where can I take the CFSC Canadian Firearms Safety Course?
What do i need to do to get Possession and Acquisition License?

A:Individuals aged 18 years or older can make application for a Possession and Acquisition License.  In order to do so, they must first successfully complete the Canadian Firearms Safety Course  and if wishing to possess restricted firearms they must also show successful completion of the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course.   The issued PAL will indicate the classes of firearms the holder is able to possess and acquire in writing on the back.
In BC contact Silvercore Training they offer a complete syllabus of course that will taking you from the basics firearms licensing to the advanced tactics. Silvercore offers the Canadian Firearms Safety course or CFSC as well as advanced live fire training.  Give them a call at 604-940-7785 or visit www.silvercore.ca .

Q: I need to get a firearms licence or PAL so I can own firearms. Where can I take the PAL course?

A: In Canada Silvercore firearms training is the innovator in firearms training industry. Silvercore is unsurpassed in its quality, customer service and attention to detail. They offer firearms and PAL courses starting almost daily. The Silvercore CFSC course will get you the firearms education you need to legally and safely work with any firearm.  Give them a call at 604-940-7785 or visit www.silvercore.ca .

Q: I need a Possession and Acquisition License to apply for CBSA.
A:The Silvercore CFSC / CRFSC is the course you need for your application to Canada Border Services CBSA. Silvercore offers the gold standard in firearms training. 
Course Schedule: http://www.silvercore.ca/courses/canadian-firearms-safety-course-slash-canadian-restricted-firearms-safety-course

Q: Challenging the Canadian firearms Safety Course:

Q: I want to challenge the Canadian Firearms Safety Course?
Q: I want to challenge my Gun license exam?
Q: Do I have to take the whole firearms safety course or can I simply write the test?
Q: I have military experience can I simply bypass the Canadian Firearms Safety Course and get my Possession Acquisition License another way?
Q: I have Police experience can I simply bypass the CFSC and get my PAL?
Q: I need to upgrade my POL to a PAL but I don’t want to take the course. How do I upgrade my gun licensed without taking the course?

A:People challenging the CFSC or CRFSC must be 18 years or older and have significant firearms experience. For details on challenging the CFSC contact Silvercore Firearms Training 604-940-7785 or visit www.silvercore.ca .
Book a Challenge Test: http://www.silvercore.ca/courses/course-challenge-only

Q: I want to get an Firearms Acquisition Certificates FAC or I want to take a test to get my FAC 
A: FAC or Firearms Acquisition Certificates are no longer issued in Canada. The firearms license is still available but is now known as a PAL or Possession Acquisition License. Give Silvecore a call for more details at 604-940-7785 or visit www.silvercore.ca .

C.T. http://www.firearms-safety-course.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=74

Silvercore Firearms Training BC Classroom Silvercore Firearms Training BC

@Silvercore #Silvercore #Firearms #Training #BC #Glock #Safety #Canada

Sincerely,
Silvercore Firearms Training
604-940-7785
www.silvercore.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment